- Project Manager
- Quantity surveyor
- Site Engineer (Architect, Civil or M&E)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Higher education degree
- At least 5 years of previous service in construction
- Experience in cost control and measurement
- Experience in supervising complex building projects with strict schedules
- Desirable, but not necessary, Public Sector Works management experience
- Excellent computer skills. Necessary knowledge of Autocad. Knowledge of MS Project (Architects - Engineers) is desirable.
- Excellent use of English language in terms of technical terminology.
- Ease of communication, teamwork and spirit of cooperation
The Company offers:
- Competitive earnings
- Excellent working environment, with an excellent spirit of cooperation
- Opportunities for professional development
All CVs are considered strictly confidential, are not disclosed in whole or in part, and are used with your consent solely for the evaluation of your formal qualifications.