VITAEL S.A. was formed in 2009 with its core business focusing on the implementation of construction contracts and on Design & Construction Management.
In addition, Real Estate Development and Property Management constitute other fields of interest for the Company.
VITAEL S.A. undertakes the design, organization and turnkey delivery of new properties, infrastructures and complex developments in general, emphasizing on the provision of services to Corporate Clients and Companies that belong to both the Public and Private Sectors.
Under the current circumstances and within the framework of catering for an increasing market demand, our Company, in particular, offers services of reconstruction and fit-out works, spanning from the design to the final completion and delivery of the site. VITAEL S.A. offers specialized services and flexible solutions for the reconstruction, renovation and alteration of buildings, offices, hotels, shops and other business properties (fit-out works), by assuming the delivery of complex projects that require fast implementation. VITAEL S.A. has successfully completed reconstruction projects that had extremely pressing timetables and exacting requirements, with well-known multinational and Greek companies as well as organizations being the end users.
VITAEL S.A, having already successfully completed similar projects, supports businesses in the process of developing environmental awareness, providing them with the necessary technical training and experience required to implement projects that meet LEED specifications.
The advantages of co-operating with VITAEL S.A. include the following:
- Implementation of complex and deadline-sensitive projects.
- Specialized project teams consisting of architects, quantity surveyors, mechanics, project managers, security specialists etc.
- Responsibility, quality, consistency, speed, flexibility.
- Competitive rates of implementation.
- Provision from the phase of the design for long-term viability of projects and low maintenance costs.
- Ensuring continual improvement through quality processes, managed by a powerful team and accomplished by a dedicated team of engineers.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policies
We aim to improve our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System constantly and as a result, VITAEL S.A has been certified by an independent body for the whole of its operations according to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
- We are a responsible future-focus company that demonstrates a commitment to improving the environment.
- We are compliant with the environmental legislation.
- We assess and minimize any negative environmental impacts the company may have.
- We possess tools and techniques to identify potential causes of accidents and improve employee awareness of risks.
- We train our staff on health, safety and environmental issues.
- We provide appropriate personal protective & safety equipment to our staff.
- We reduce waste and improve efficiency, focusing on preventive measures, so wasteful problems can be avoided altogether in the future.
- We use reporting and communication methods that ensure products and services of better quality.
- We ensure continual improvement through quality processes.
- We provide an improved customer experience.
VITAEL S.A. consists of the following teams:
- Civil engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Commercial department
- Marketing department
- Legal department
- Procurement and Cost Control Department
- Quality, Health and Safety Department
We provide private insurance package to our staff.
We provide high-quality training which enables our employees to learn precise skills or knowledge, so as to improve performance.
We support and constantly improve our workplace wellness, in order for our staff to feel safe and creative.
Amongst the users of real estate for whom the Company has recently undertaken reconstruction projects are the following:
Hotels, Medical Diagnostic Centers, Embassies, Retail Stores, Banks, Insurance Companies, Shipping Companies, Advertising Firms, IT Companies, Car Dealerships, Energy Supply and Investment Companies, Telecommunication Services Providers, Department Stores, Greek and Multinational Companies, Refugee Camps, Public Institutions.